The health and safety of our employees and customers is our highest priority. As a local family-owned business we take the COVID-19 situation very seriously in our community. Stan’s has stepped up its cleaning protocols to make sure our stores are safe and clean for you to enjoy your shopping experience.
Here are some of the changes that we have made to ensure everyone stays healthy:
- We have temporarily stopped using our “Take-A-Number” system to ensure that there is no customer-to-customer contact. We will do our best to serve everyone in a timely and organized manner.
- We have instructed our employees to seat customers as far apart from one another as possible while in our stores.
- We are wiping down all surfaces on our sales floors with disinfectants multiple times per day, including but not limited to our counters, chairs, display tables, credit card pin pads, and restrooms.
- We are requiring our employees to either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer between customers.
For our staff
- We are requiring our staff to stay home when they are sick.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning for all employee areas and equipment — including stock rooms, break areas, and offices.
We are assessing the situation daily, and we will continue to follow the guidelines set by the CDC, the state of Wisconsin and local health departments.
Our Spring Preview Event will continue in our stores as planned. However, if you are not able to visit our stores at this time or you are feeling ill, please visit us at www.stansfootwear.com where you can shop all of our new Spring Arrivals. Please call our stores or utilize the chat function on our website, as we have trained Fit Specialists waiting to answer your questions.
We want you to continue to have a wonderful shopping experience in our stores. Please continue to support all local businesses during these unprecedented times. We have outfitted the Milwaukee area with footwear for 70 years and we want our customers and employees to stay healthy.
Thank you for your support and continued business.
Jim Sajdak, President & CEO and The Sajdak Family
Shoe Merchants since 1950