Our family has been stepping up the shoe fashion and comfort game in Milwaukee since 1950! It’s no secret that our feet take a beating with every step, dance, run, hike, or jog. We’re here to be your personal Fit Specialist to get you the best fitting (and best looking) shoes!
Stan and Emerence Sajdak, established the roots of Milwaukee’s #1 Shoe Store when they opened Stan’s Bootery on. 27th Street and Oklahoma Avenue.
After college, Jim Sajdak, Stan and Emerence’s son stepped in and established his vision to grow the Stan’s Bootery legacy into Stan’s Fit For Your Feet. Today Jim is joined in the business by his three sons, Andy, David, and Ben and his daughter Megan.
Stan’s has now expanded to three Wisconsin stores in Brookfield, Greenfield, Glendale, and online at Stansfootwear.com. In addition to Stan’s, the Sajdak family also owns New Balance Milwaukee in Brookfield and Greenfield, Wisconsin.
Reasons to Shop Local With Us:
Shop with your personal Stan’s Fit Specialist to get the best fit! (We measure your feet each time you come in!)
Experience old school service with modern style and technology!
- We travel the world to bring the BEST Shoes and styles to you!
- We have fashion forward styles that won’t hurt your feet!
- We specialize in all different sizes and widths to combine fashion, comfort and fit.
- We’re a family! (literally for 4 generations and we consider each employee as family)
- We have shoes for everyone to Run, Walk, Dance, Skip, Hike, Jog every step of life!
- We’re your Shoe People and will continue to be for generations.
We have award-winning customer service! Stan’s has been honored to receive local and national recognition:
- Named Milwaukee’s Best Shoe Store by Milwaukee A-List since 2007.
- National Shoe Retailer of the Year by National Shoe Retailers Association in 2013.
- Milwaukee’s Best Shoe Store by Shepherd Express in 2014 & 2017.
- Southeastern Wisconsin’s Top 10 Businesses of the Year, Waukesha County Business Alliance. 2014
- Wisconsin’s Family Business, “Sole of the Family” award by Smith & Gesteland, First Bank Business Bank, and Whyte, Hirschboeck, Dudek Law Firm. 2015
- Business of the Year, Brookfield Chamber of Commerce. 2017
- Best of Greater Milwaukee, MKE Lifestyle Magazine. 2018
Our third generation family business is “Milwaukee proud” and likes to support the local community.
In 2006 Stan’s established The Share-A-Pair Shoe Drive, where everyone in Milwaukee comes together to collect new and gently used shoes to be donated back to the community. To date, we have collected over 250,000 pairs of shoes.
Throughout the year shoes continue to tie us back to the community, through a number of events and organizations such as:
- Briggs & Al’s Run & Walk for Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
- Children’s Hospital School Room Fund
- Community Memorial Hospital Fashion Show
- Gary’s Gallop, Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Greenfield Chamber of Commerce
- Glendale Chamber of Commerce
- Father Gene’s Help Center
- Firecracker 4, 4th of July Hales Corners
- Local First Milwaukee
- Marquette University High School
- Milwaukee Rescue Mission
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- Repairers Of the Breach
- Refashion For Life Fashion Show
- Run Tosa Run
- Susan G. Komen – Southeast WI
- Welcome to Glendale
- Whitefish Bay Recycle Day
- And many more community events!
Enjoy a personalized shopping experience you can’t get anywhere else. Stop in and see why we’re one of Milwaukee’s best kept secrets!
– The Sajdak Family
STAN’S – FIT FOR YOUR FEET, a family-owned and operated retail footwear business since 1950, is dedicated to providing a comfortable fit for every customer.
Our customers will always find a pleasant atmosphere, a knowledgeable and caring staff committed to offering the finest in customer care and the largest selection of sizes of quality footwear in Wisconsin.
By providing excellence in fit, service and quality, we believe that we offer outstanding value, meet the diverse footwear needs of our customers and grow as a healthy and enduring business.