It’s no secret that packing for a trip can be stressful. We are fully aware of the struggle that is deciding what to bring and what to nix so the suitcase or backpack can zip! Ironically though, the shoes we take are usually our last thought when really, they should be our first! Why? Well, because the shoes we bring are what keep our feet on the ground and moving while we’re exploring new places! So travel more and worry less with our 5 Spring Travel Spots and the Shoes to Pack list for every type of trip!
1. A SOLO STAYCATION AT A LOCAL B&B.
We understand the pressures life loves to throw at us. And sometimes a little R&R at a local B&B is required.
- Baggallini Hobo with RFID Phone Wristlet in Indigo Floral: This versatile style can be worn as a crossbody or a shoulder bag. The lightweight nylon material features a roomy front pouch for quick access to your most necessary possessions.
- Hartjes XS Romer High Sandals in Royal Blue: This sandal features a shock absorbing sole construction perfect for walking around and exploring local shops and restaurants.
2. A WATERPARK ADVENTURE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY.
Take some time off and spend it with those who matter most! Splish and splash freely with these water-friendly and comfy Keen styles for the whole crew!
- For Dad: Keen Newport H2 in Bison: Keep the family fun going from sunrise to sunset with these American built sandals.
- For Mom: Keen Whisper in Grape Kiss/Grape Wine: Perfect for adventures in and out of the water! A cushioned footbed provides the comfort needed to keep up with even the most energetic little ones!
- For the Kiddo: Keen Phoebe in Navy Tie Dye: Bright hook-and-loop straps help them go on easy and stay on securely throughout all day play!
3. A VINEYARD VACATION FOR A COUPLE OF WINE ENTHUSIAST LOVEBIRDS.
Be comfortable AND classy while you stroll through the winding paths of the Vineyard.
- For Him: Clarks Atticus Lace in Tan Leather: This shoe is handsome and hardworking. It hits the casual/formal sweet spot thanks to its classic profile and a durable rubber outsole.
- For Her: Naot Vixen in Pink Plum/Stone/Oily Blue: You can never go wrong with a color block design. It adds a feminine and flirty touch to this already amazing sandal!
4. A CAMPING EXPERIENCE FOR THE OUTDOOR JUNKIES.
Bonfires, s’mores, hiking, and cozy cabins are this duos idea of the perfect getaway.
- For Him: On Running Cloud 2.0 in Red Ox: This shoe guarantees a smooth ride with its new structural innovations such as increased grip pads and updated central channel!
- For Her: Merrell MQM Flex GORE-TEX in Fruit Punch: Not only is this shoe eye-catching, the breathable mesh makes it practical for outdoor adventures!
5. A BUSINESS TRIP FOR THE WORLD TRAVELER WHO’S ALWAYS ON THE CLOCK.
From a long flight to an important meeting, these essentials will help you show others who’s boss.
- Samuel Hubbard Hubbard Free in Tan Waxhide: With Vibram soles and memory foam cushioning, you’ll have all the comfort of a sneaker while looking like you mean business.
- Smartwool Burgee Crew Light Grey Heather: Keep your cool during a business meeting with moisture-wicking Merino Wool and a professional design.
So, send us a “postcard” of your Stan’s shoes on vacation by posting your shoe photos on our Facebook or Instagram with #MyStansShoes! Check out all these styles plus tons more in stores at our Brookfield, Greenfield, and Glendale location or online at Stansfootwear.com. Happy shopping and safe travels!