Vionic’s shootie boasts a flattering almond-shaped toe and fully adjustable ankle strap. Luxe materials and a sophisticated 3” block heel add a dose of sophistication.
- Upper: Leather or nubuck.
- Footbed: Man-made.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel measurement: 3.0″
- VIONIC HEELS: Are designed with a meta dome that ensures even contact reducing pressure.
- VIONIC VIO MOTION TECHNOLOGY: Vionic Shoes offer stability, cushioning, arch support, and flexibility
Fit & Care
- Available in women’s whole and half sizes.
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your footwear, Vionic recommends that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Vionic recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.