This equestrian-inspired short boot features a distinctive metal buckle and bit detail, stylish side zipper and soft, durable water-repellent materials.
- Water Repellent Upper: Treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather.
- Upper: Leather or nubuck.
- Side zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Leg Circumference: 10.63″
- Shaft Height: 4.84″
- Heel Height: 1.25″
- Platform Height: .375″
- Outsole: Rubber.
- Vio-Motion Technology is designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).
FIT & CARE
- Available in women’s whole and half sizes.
- Medium (B) width, sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your footwear, Vionic recommends that you clean, when needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Vionic recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.