A modern twist on a closet classic, Vionic’s new lace-up Oxford features their popular raised-stitch bottom and a lightweight lug sole.
- Upper: Metallic leather, suede or black patent.
- Footbed: Removable lightweight EVA insert.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.37″.
- Platform Height: .75″..
- Vio-Motion Technology is designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals’ built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis).*
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Fit & Care
- Available in women’s whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium (B) width, sizes 5, 6-10, 11.
- Wide (D) width, sizes 6-10, 11.
- For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your new footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your shoes, Vionic recommends that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep footwear away from direct heat. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- Vionic recommends that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents.