UGG’s Classic Boot was originally worn by surfers to keep warm after early-morning sessions and has since become iconic for its soft sheepskin and enduring design. Incorporating a durable, ultra-lightweight sole to increase cushioning and traction, these versatile boots pair well with practically anything – try loose boyfriend jeans and a velvet top.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
SugarSole™ The sugarcane in our SugarSole™ foam allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, absorbing 1.6 pounds of CO2 for every pound of ethylene replaced.
Post-Applied Treatment Treated to repel light amounts of water. Product should be re-treated periodically to maintain protection.
Crafted with Responsible Materials We are on a journey toward a more regenerative world. We are focused on finding ways to reduce our footprint. This product includes at least 40% recycled, renewable, regenerated, or certified natural materials by weight and helps reduce our environmental impact. To learn more, please visit UGG.com/purpose
- Protected: Post Applied Treatment
- Topically applied water repellency treatment
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Rear pull tab, Overlock stitch detailing on seams
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Recycled polyester binding
- 5″ shaft height
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.