Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That’s what you get when you put on Smartwool’s responsibly sourced Merino wool women’s Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these socks feature top sock innovations and women’s-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and increased durability. Smartwool has upgraded these hike socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot offers a snug fit in your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction.
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with ‘stay put’ fit
- Women’s specific fit
- Height 3.25″
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 32% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as Smartwool transitions to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
VIRTUALLY SEAMLESS™ TOE
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 DEGREE™ ELITE FIT SYSTEM
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean