The sixth edition of a HOKA legacy shoe, the Stinson 6 continues to deliver versatile comfort both on the road and off the grid. Offering the same cushy underfoot experience with the highest volume stack height in the entire HOKA lineup, the Stinson is a veritable “hovercraft.” Designed with less weight and more stability than its predecessor, this versatile, all-terrain shoe utilizes Uifi REPREVE® yarn derived from post-consumer waste plastic. Newly integrated eyelets within the lacing offer independent support, while a refined heel collar offers a plush fit and closely spaced lugs ensure stability.
All Terrain Running
- Engineered mesh with recycled polyester fiber
- Anatomical support wings along eye row for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- Highest volume CMEVA midsole in theHOKA lineup for optimal lightweight cushioning
- Broad midsole and accommodating fit for acomfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trail
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
There are no reviews yet.