Responsive cushioning for tough terrain.
A pinnacle product for technical trail, the Mafate Speed 4 makes its debut, distilling what we’ve seen in the EVO Mafate and Mafate Speed. A familiar HOKA classic, just updated with new textiles and construction, including a breathable, single layer jacquard mesh and two-part PROFLY midsole with the lightest, most responsive HOKA foam just underfoot.
- Dynamic tongue and vamp
- Rubber toe cap for support and protection
- Bolstered heel collar construction
- All-new lightweight, resilient foam
- Vibram Megagrip with Litebase construction and 5mm traction lugs
- Single layer woven jacquard mesh
- Lay-flat gusseted tongue construction
- PROFLY+ construction
Hoka has made the Mafate lighter and more comfortable to enhance your technical trail running experience.
There are no reviews yet.