If you’re on the trail of Darn Tough’s softest women’s hiking sock, look no further. The Twisted Yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way they knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with cushion underfoot and in the leg for a softer step and hiking boot comfort.
Pair with: Hiking boots, backpacking boots, walking boots
- Women’s boot socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to show about 4 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Strands of soft Merino Wool yarns twist together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort and helps the socks last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- These all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. They knit all their socks at their VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.