The Animal Haus sock has a menagerie of benefits: exotic style, soft and fluffy Merino Wool, and it’s built to handle the elements every single day. Whether or not you choose to take a “which animal are you?” personality quiz first is up to you.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, Instagram photo dumps
- Women’s crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff – expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- Every toe seam is closed using True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Fox, Pig, Lemur – oh my! The Animal Haus family has grown – because who doesn’t love a cute animal sock?
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you’ll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. All socks are knitted at Darn Tough’s VT-based Mills – they can’t imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life – if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.