When you put on our Piper hiker booties, any day feels like one full of possibility. They’re crafted with premium comfort, from a generously padded footbed to molded arch support, plus a shock-absorbing sole to cushion your every step. An amplified rubber outsole with traction keeps you steady as you move.
- Comfort-cushioned pod helps to create Cobb Hill’s signature comfort and arch support
- Hydro-Shield® waterproof design helps to keep your feet dry
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable
- Removable footbed uses rebounding foam that comfortably molds to your foot
- Engineered with neutral stability, the boot design helps to prevent pronation
- Rubber outsole offers long-wearing durability