Your all-time support fave is back totally reimagined with the updated Women’s Brooks Ariel GTS 23 running shoes. A full-length segmented crash pad dampens impacts, the heel area is revamped to guard against wear and tear, while GuideRails® holistic support lets you enjoy stability at the highest level. Feel light on your feet with a blown rubber outsole that is both super responsive and durable. Plus, your Ariel GTS 23 was made with recycled material equivalent to five plastic water bottles – environmentally friendly & stylish? Count us in!
- Running Shoe Support: Built for stability, the Brooks Ariel GTS 23 offers extra support for runners and people who want to stay comfortable while on their feet all day.
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion maximizes that plush feel, so every step feels soft and smooth no matter how far you’re running or walking.
- Midsole: Your Brooks Ariel GTS 23 has a heel to toe drop of 12 mm.
- Shoe Weight: 10.7 ounces
- Perfect For: Looking for Stable walking or running? Your Brooks Ariel GTS 23 is a go-to for anyone who needs all the support and cushion they can get.
- VIP 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise: VIP Family members, run as hard as you like in your Brooks Ariel GTS 23 for up to 90 days. If you discover they’re not just right, simply exchange ’em, no questions asked!
RUNNING SHOE TECHNOLOGY
- Perfect Fit: The 3D Fit Print technology on the upper ensures a customized and comfortable fit.
- Reliable Cushioning: Nitrogen-infused DNA LOFT v3 cushioning provides a firm yet soft feel with every step.
- Holistic support System: Your stable GuideRails system provides support, guiding your feet to reduce ankle and knee pronation.
- Enhanced Protection: A segmented Crash Pod design provides targeted shock absorption and protection during impact.
- Durable Traction: Your HPR in the heel delivers dependable grip and traction on various surfaces.
- Eco-friendly materials: Made with recycled materials, equivalent to 5 plastic water bottles, your shoes contribute to an environmentally conscious lifestyle.