Finer, sleeker straps, plus all the comforts of the original BIRKENSTOCK footbed. The Sydney scales up the shine of its fashion-forward look. Handcrafted for quality, no two patterns are alike to give you that one-of-a-kind feel. Complete with classic BIRKENSTOCK design elements, like adjustable buckle closures and a contoured cork-latex footbed for the ultimate in support.
- Contoured cork-latex footbed creates custom support with wear
- Birko-Flor® synthetic leather upper
- Suede footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- EVA sole is flexible and lightweight
- Two adjustable straps with metal pin buckles
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed
Upper material: Birko-Flor®
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
There are no reviews yet.