The BIRKENSTOCK Sydney has both form and function. With its two simple straps, it covers fashion and comfort. This version features color-coordinated buckles and silky sheen finish. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor® with a silky sheen.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed.
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Upper: Birko-Flor® Birko-Flor is made of easy-to-care-for and hygienic PVC, which has been lined on the inside with a soft, breathable layer of fleece. This high-quality material is very gentle on the skin, and it’s comfortable while also being very durable.
- Footbed lining: suede The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Sole: EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
- Details: adjustable metal tongue buckles
- “Made in Germany”