The Birkenstock Buckley is a semi-open moccasin-style clog that’s instantly recognizable as an authentic Birkenstock original thanks to its exposed cork footbed. Here, the classic model comes in a particularly cozy version with genuine shearling and a statement buckle. The perfect shoe for chilly evenings! The upper is made from soft suede leather.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed
- Upper: suede
- Footbed lining: genuine shearling
- Sole: EVA
- Details: one strap with an individually adjustable metal pin buckle
- Made in Portugal
- Upper: Suede leather
- Insole: Suede
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.