The popular Birkenstock Arizona is a classic model with two adjustable straps. Featured in genuine high-quality suede – and is now available in an extra cozy version thanks to a soft, bright genuine shearling lining on the anatomically formed cork-latex footbed and straps. These sandals are perfect for chilly, winter evenings.
- Anatomically shaped cork-latex footbed with genuine shearling lining
- Upper: suede
- Lining: genuine shearling
- Sole: EVA
- Details: lambswool-lined straps with two individually adjustable metal pin buckles
- Shoe width: slim, normal
- Heel shape: flat
- Insole: Real Leather
- The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
- Footbed Material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
There are no reviews yet.