From premium full-grain leather uppers to durable high-traction outsoles, the Men’s Vionic Walker offers the best in biomechanical support.
- Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday.
- Premium, full-grain, water-resistant leather uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Removable molded EVA midsole with built-in .5″ elevation for a smooth transition in heel-to-toe strike zone.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
Fit and Care
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.