If added rear-foot stability is what you need most, the deep heel cup of RELIEF 3/4 will do the full job, weekday through weekend.
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Vionic orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free “natural healing” solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to “flat feet.”
- Designed for everyday use: walking, commuting, casual/light hiking.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium-density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- EcoFresh anti bacterial odor absorbing cover.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles, Vionic recommends removing factory insoles before fitting your Vionic orthotics.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for flat- or low-heeled shoes without removable insoles.
There are no reviews yet.