If you love running, power walking, tennis or any other fast-moving sport, you’ll welcome the cushioned support of the Vionic Active Orthotics.
- EVA orthotic with re-enforced, hardened plastic (PE) shell for added motion control and stability.
- Cushioned shock dot in the heel for added shock absorption.
- Can be trimmed in forefoot if necessary.
- Designed to provide greater control in faster paced activities such as running and fast walking.
- 4 degree rear foot wedge to provide support and control which helps prevent excess pronation.
- EcoFresh anti bacterial odor absorbing cover.
- Contoured around the heel and arch areas to achieve 100% foot contact.
Fit and Care
- To clean your Vionic orthotics, use mild soap and water. Scrub then gently rinse with water. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight.
- It is a good idea to remove your orthotic from your shoes periodically so that air can dry each side plus reach the insoles of your shoes.