The Tingley 1400 10″ Work with its reinforced heel and toe. These work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That’s why they are considered the industry standard.
Ideal Applications: Food Processing, Transportation, Utilities, Construction, General Industry, Municipalities, and Agriculture.
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
- 10 inch height.
- Injection molded, seamless construction for 100% waterproof protection.
- Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort and easier on and off.
- Will not crack or stiffen in the coldest of weather.
- Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for good slip resistance and longer wear.
- Heavy duty heel kick off cleat for easy no hands removal.
- Sturdy molded in rubber button for secure closure. No hardware to conduct, tear, snag, or corrode.
- No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.
- More material in heel, toe, and sole for longer wear.
- Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
|Overshoe Size||Style 1000||Styles 1800, 1900, 3800||Style 1200|
|2X||Not Available||Not Available||13-14|