Specifically designed to support wide feet, Superfeet wideGREEN insoles deliver heavy-duty shock absorption and support for feet and footwear size 3E to 6E.
- Deep Heel Cup
- Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption.
- Biomechanical Shape
- Wider Forefoot
- Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- High-Density Foam
- Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long lasting comfort.
- Odor-Control Coating
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Stabilizer Cap
- The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
It’s a good idea to clean your Superfeet insoles occasionally. Handwash with mild soap and lukewarm water. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Rinse well, remove excess water with a soft towel and allow to air dry, but not near a heat source. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY — the results aren’t pretty.
You can count on reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.