For those of us who believe style starts from the shoe up, Superfeet me transform your toe-crunching heels. Superfeet me High Heel 3/4 insoles make tight-fitting designer pumps, wedges and boots surprisingly comfortable.
- Category: comfort
- Thickness: Thin
- Bimechanical Shape
- Long-Lasting Odor-Control
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Stabilizer Cap
- The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
- Heel Cup
- Helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact.
- Superfeet me insoles fit many tight-fitting styles
- Instant support
- All-day comfort
- Drop in and go. No trimming required
- Plush Clarino™ velvet microsuede top for style & comfort
- No break in period
- Vegan. No latex, nickel sulfate, formaldehyde or preservatives.
How It Works
Superfeet me insoles adapt the generic, 2-dimensional surface inside of your shoes to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the flexible heel cradle and foam provide support and comfort with every step.
Finding the Right Size
There is no industry standard for footwear sizes. For example, a size 8 by one footwear manufacturer might be different from a size 8 produced by another. That’s why Superfeet makes full-length insoles in size ranges (typically spanning 1½ sizes) to handle the variations. You may need to trim your insoles to fit in your footwear.
It’s a good idea to clean your Superfeet insoles occasionally. Handwash with mild soap and lukewarm water. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Rinse well, remove excess water with a soft towel and allow to air dry, but not near a heat source. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY — the results aren’t pretty.
You can count on reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.