Get an incredible fit – no casting or baking required. The Superfeet Copper features a pressure-sensitive, memory foam layer that molds to the contours of your foot.
- Category: Pain Relief
- Thickness: Max
- Biomechanical Shape
- Memorycloud Memory Foam
- Pressure-sensitive foam that shapes to your foot for personalized comfort
- Polyurethane Foam Middle Layer
- Provides comfort & stability.
- Durable Bottom Layer
- Maintains shape & support.
- Odor-Control Coating
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Stabilizer Cap
- The base of the insole that supports the rear foot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.
- Heel Cup
- Helps position the heel to naturally absorb impact.
It’s a good idea to clean your Superfeet insoles occasionally. Handwash with mild soap and lukewarm water. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Rinse well, remove excess water with a soft towel and allow to air dry, but not near a heat source. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY — the results aren’t pretty.
You can count on reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.