Breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create the most innovative, high performance Superfeet insole ever.
- Biomechanical Shape
- Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap
- The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
- Beveled Edge
- The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- Foam Perforations
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Wider Forefoot
- Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- Low-Profile Design
- The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- Ultralight High-Density Foam
- Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
- Odor-Control Coating
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
It’s a good idea to clean your Superfeet insoles occasionally. Handwash with mild soap and lukewarm water. Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Rinse well, remove excess water with a soft towel and allow to air dry, but not near a heat source. DO NOT MACHINE WASH OR DRY — the results aren’t pretty.
You can count on reliable comfort and support for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.