The L’Artiste Libora is a French inspired, hand painted leather loafer. This loafer features a flower perforated design and covered elastic goring.
- Heel Height: 7/8″
- Round toe, hand painted leather and contrast stitch detail.
- Synthetic leather lining.
- Synthetic leather insole.
- Rubber outsole.
- Made with natural tanned leather using traditional hand painting techniques. This unique finishing process is used to create a natural effect with color variations to deliver authentic look and beauty.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.