Helps control, stabilize and balance the foot. Heat moldable for a custom fit. SpenCore® layer absorbs shock and reduces friction to improve overall foot comfort.
- SpenCore® Material Exclusive cushioning layer absorbs shock and impact to provide maximum comfort.
- Moldable Arch Insert The flexible plastic arch insert helps support and control the foot.
- 4-way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
- Recommended for:
- Treatment of arch pain. May be molded for a custom fit to support high arches.
- To help reduce pronation and supination for improved stability.
- Choose 3⁄4 length for additional toe room in tighter fitting shoes.
- Best for use in: Casual and athletic shoes (or boots).
- Nylon, SpenCore® Material, Fabric
- Arch Height: 25.80mm (1 in), Thickness at Heel: 6.29mm (1/4in)
- Place in shoes, green side up. Trim with scissors if necessary. Adjust the shape of the orthotic by placing in boiling water for 2 minutes and then bending to desired shape.
- Caution: Do not handle heated orthotic without protecting your hands. Use gloves or a towel to re- shape. Allow orthotic to cool before placing in shoe.
For half sizes order the next size down.
For example, if you normally wear size 10.5, order a size 10.
Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.