The Sockwell Circulator women’s tall socks have moderate compression and light cushion.
- Spandex throughout sock
- Graduated Compression Leg
- Turn Welt Top
- Arch Support
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Moderate Compression: 5-20mmHG
- Ultra Light Cushion Sole
- 32% Merino Wool
- 31% Bamboo Rayon
- 32% Stretch Nylon
- 5% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry.
- If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to.
- Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber. That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?