The Sockwell Circulator has Moderate Compression and are minimalist in style. To keep you up and going all day long spandex is woven throughout the thermoregulating and moisture managing Cashmerino wool of the sock. You’ll be sure to wear a pair of to your next long day at the office.
- Moderate Compression 15-20mmHG
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Graduated compression leg
- Turn welt top
- Arch support
- Seamless toe closure
- Cushioning: Ultra light cushion sole
- 32% Merino Wool
- 31% Bamboo Rayon
- 32% Stretch Nylon
- 5% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry.
- If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to.
- Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber. That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?