What says “adventure” better than a great pair of wool socks peeking up over the top of your favorite hiking boots? Sockwell’s Big Easy Crew Socks will make it into your pack every time. Thermoregulating and moisture managing, they keep you dry and fresh out on the trails. Cashmerino wool is specifically blended with soft bamboo rayon to make these socks so comfy you won’t want to take them off when you loosen up your laces back at base camp.
- Diabetic Friendly
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Relaxed fit true rib leg
- Non-binding relaxed fit foot
- Seamless toe closure
- Ultra light cushion sole
- 42% Merino Wool
- 42% Bamboo Rayon
- 14% Stretch Nylon
- 2% Spandex
- Turn them inside out, machine wash warm, and then lay them out to dry.
- If you want to throw them in the dryer be sure to tumble dry them on low.
- Heat will degrade the spandex, and over time your Sockwell Socks won’t keep up with you as well as they used to.
- Don’t forget that wool is a naturally anti-microbial fiber. That means you don’t have to wash them as often as you would a cotton or synthetic sock because stink-causing bacteria doesn’t grow as fast on wool. Cool, right?