Experience a new evolution in comfort with the SAS Walk Easy. S-Motion Technology® supports the three part walking motion; from heel strike, through the mid-step to the final toe push-off. Each step is cushioned with our TRIPAD® comfort system and a soft, lightweight sole. Laces slide easily, providing even tension across the instep.
Designed on a special Foot-Shape® last to fit and follow the shape of your foot. Walk Easy has a removable SAS contoured Everbounce™ foot bed, Tripad® cushions and SAS Supersoft® lightweight sole to give you a new, all-day comfort walking experience. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay comfortable across the ball of the foot and roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped.
- Heel Height: 0.75″
- Removable Footbed
SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed: The removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed is made of molded polyurethane and designed to fit and support the contours of your foot while cushioning each step.
SAS Odor-Resistant Tripad® Cushions: Our odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
SAS WalkEasy™ Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorption. This unique sole design helps promote a more comfortable step.
S-Motion™ Technology: Built into our exclusive Super-Soft™ lightweight sole, this new technology supports the three-part walking motion. Starting first at the cushioned heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch) and through the inside ball forward to the final toe end push-of, S-Motion™ technology supports natural strides, making way for improved performance walking.
SAS Foot-Shape® Last: This special last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes.
Wax Nubuck Leather
- We recommend that you use a nylon bristle brush to lightly brush away any remaining dirt from the material.
- Spray a suede and nubuck cleaner on shoes. Use scrub cap from cleaner to loosen any excess dirt.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry rag and let shoe dry.
- Ensure that the shoe is dry before lightly coating with a Water Repellent product.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.