SAS CoolSTEP™ foot bed combined with a perforated design on the upper makes the VTO ventilation to prevent heat under foot. SAS odor-resistant Tripad® cushions lend additional support to the three primary pressure points of the foot. Added-depth allows plenty of room for the toes to spread out, and SAS EZ Strap™ allows a custom fit. Experience the support of VTO.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad™ Comfort Cushions give all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
- Removable footbed.
SAS Coolstep™ Footbed: Removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. Coolstep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Green Odor-Resistant Tripad® Cushions: Our SAS green odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
Extra Toe Room and Added-Depth™: These shoes are designed to have plenty of toe room and Added-Depth™ in the forepart of the shoe to provide all day comfort.
SAS EZ Strap™: This adjustable strap allows you to customize the feel of the sandal to your foot. By incorporating a sliding strap and elastic buckle together, our EZ Strap™ ensures a comfortable yet secure fit.
Full Grain Leather
- Apply a shoe cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply a wax polish or a soft leather cream polishin the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.