Keep moving in superior comfort with this active women’s shoe. The EZ Lace system provides even tension across the instep as laces slide easily. A removable footbed, shock-absorbing midsole, and a flexible outsole keep your foot supported and cushioned.
An Active Comfort shoe for women, Tour is engineered to have the same comfort features as our SAS Foot-Shape® walking shoes. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all day comfort with firm heel support and our exclusive EZ Lace™ system provides no bit adjustment across the instep. The upper material is breathable, soft and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
SAS CoolStep™ Foot Bed: A removable foot bed designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ foot beds are anti-bacterial, antifungal and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Tri-Pad® Comfort System: The green odor resistant Tri-Pad system cushions the 3 pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball, and the heel. This patented material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
SAS Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Gives firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole: A shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle.
SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.
- Apply a shoe cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply a wax polish or a soft leather cream polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.