A long-time customer favorite, Time Out™ has classic comfort to keep you moving all day. Designed with a removable, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort, added depth for extra toe room, TRIPAD® cushioning and padded tongue, plush comfort surrounds the foot in this shoe. Perforated leather on the upper allows for ventilation, and the EZ Lace system applies even tension across the top of the foot.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad™ Comfort Cushions give all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
- Removable footbed.
SAS Coolstep™ Footbed: Removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. Coolstep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
EZ Lace™ System: Loosen the top lace until there are about two inches of lace left on each end, allowing the foot to slip in easily. Once the foot is in place, the EZ Lace™ slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace too tight. Use the second eyelet for a tighter fit.
SAS Tongue-Holder: The comfortable cushioned tongue has an elastic gore stitched to the lining of the shoe in order to hold the padded tongue in place.
SAS Odor-Resistant Tripad™ Cushions: Our odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
Full Grain Leather
- Apply a shoe cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply a wax polish or a soft leather cream polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.