This retro style wraps supple leather completely around the foot with genuine moccasin construction. The cushioned inside lining, padded arch, and soft heel make for a plush feel with every wear.
Designed to follow the shape and natural arches of your foot. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
- Removable Footbed.
Genuine Moccasin Construction: The hand laced moccasin construction wraps soft supple leather completely around your foot and allows great flexibility.
EZ Lace™ System: Loosen the top lace until there are about two inches of lace left on each end, allowing the foot to slip in easily. Once the foot is in place, the EZ Lace™ slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace too tight. Use the second eyelet for a tighter fit.
SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by SAS Shoemakers, this unique last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes.
All-Day Comfort Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorption. This sole is made of long-lasting, molded polyurethane containing millions of tiny air bubbles to cushion each step.
- Apply a shoe cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply wax polish or a soft leather cream polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe. After polishing, always give the shoe an ample amount of time to dry.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.