Feel free to roam in comfort with this unique classic. The handcrafted leather upper includes an adjustable leather strap for a custom fit. A beautifully designed cutout offers breath ability and a charming style. The removable footbed is easy to clean and cushions each step.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot. The genuine moccasin construction wraps soft, supple leather completely around your foot. SAS Tripad™ comfort cushions give long-lasting, all day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
- Removable Footbed.
SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Tripad™ Construction: The green odor-resistant tripads cushion the three pressure points of your foot; the inside ball, outside ball and the heel. The materials we use never lose their shock-absorbing capacity.
SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by SAS Shoemakers, this unique last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes.
All-Day Comfort Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorption. This sole is made of long-lasting, molded polyurethane containing millions of tiny air bubbles to cushion each step.
- Apply a shoe cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply a wax polish or a soft leather cream polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe. After polishing, always give the shoe an ample amount of time to dry.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.