Walking just got easier with Move-On. Enjoy cushioned comfort with our innovative TRIPAD® cushioning and our soft, lightweight sole. S-Motion Technology® built in aids in the three step walking motion, from initial heel strike, through the mid-step and to the final toe push-off.
Designed on a special Foot-Shape® last to fit and follow the shape of your foot. Move On has a removable SAS contoured Everbounce™ foot bed, Tripad® cushions and SAS Supersoft® lightweight sole to give you a new, all-day comfort walking experience. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay comfortable across the ball of the foot and roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
- Removable Footbed.
SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed: The removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Foot Bed is made of molded polyurethane, designed to fit and support the contours of your foot while cushioning each step.
SAS Odor-Resistant Tripad® Cushions: Our odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
SAS Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: The wider sole base provides increased stability and maximum shock absorption. The unique sole designs help make walking easier and more comfortable.
S-Motion Technology™: Built into our exclusive Supersoft lightweight sole, this new technology supports the three-part walking motion, starting first at the cushion heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch), and through the inside ball forward to the final toe end push off. S-Motion™ technology supports natural stride, making way for improved performance walking.
Pull Up Leather
- Gently rub the shoe with a damp cloth or rag to remove dirt from the material.
- Allow the shoe with plenty of time to dry. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary.
- Apply a pull-up leather cream to the shoe with a soft rag, rubbing the cream into the material. Allow the shoe to completely dry.
- Gently buff the shoe with a clean, soft, dry rag.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.