This active walking shoe has a customizable fit with SAS EZ Straps. A removable cushioned footbed, TRIPAD® cushioning, added depth for extra toe room and a shock-absorbing sole keep your feet walking in comfort.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad® Comfort Cushions give all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- Heel Height: 1.25″. This item features a removable footbed.
SAS CoolStep™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Odor-Resistant Tripad® Cushions: Our odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
Extra Toe Room and Added Depth: These shoes are designed to have plenty of toe room and added depth in the forepart of the shoes to provide all day comfort.
SAS “EZ Straps”: These adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit of the shoe to your foot, as well as wear and remove the shoes with ease.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, we recommend using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.