This versatile walking shoe is a long-time SAS customer favorite. A removable footbed, TRIPAD® cushioning, added depth for extra toe room, and a soft sole for shock-absorption help keep your feet in blissful comfort. SAS EZ Lace system allows laces to slide easily for even tension across the instep. Free time is available in five widths for even the most challenging fit.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad® Comfort Cushions give all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
SAS Coolstep Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Odor-Resistant Tripad® Cushions: Our odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
EZ Lace™ System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace™ allows for even adjustment across the instep.
SAS Tongue Holder: The comfortable padded tongue has an elastic gore stitched to the lining so that the tongue will stay of place.
Full Grain Leather
- Apply a shoe cleaner
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply a wax polish or a leather cream polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.