This versatile walking shoe is a long-time SAS customer favorite. A removable footbed, TRIPAD® cushioning, added depth for extra toe room, and a soft sole for shock-absorption help keep your feet in blissful comfort. SAS EZ Lace system allows laces to slide easily for even tension across the instep. Free time is available in five widths for even the most challenging fit.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot and made on an exclusive SAS Walking Shoe Last. SAS Tripad® Comfort Cushions give all-day comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- Heel Height: 1.25″. This item features a removable footbed.
SAS Coolstep Footbed: The CoolStep™ removable footbed is designed to keep your foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Odor-Resistant Tripad® Cushions: The odor-resistant Tripad® material cushions the three pressure points of your foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. This material maintains its shock-absorbing capacity.
EZ Lace™ System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace™ allows for even adjustment across the instep.
SAS Tongue Holder: The comfortable padded tongue has an elastic gore stitched to the lining so that the tongue will stay of place.
- To remove dirt, wipe gently with a dry cloth to remove any dried-on dirt and dust.
- To protect your shoes from water, salt, and stains, SAS recommends using Stan’s Footwear Protector.
- If shoes get wet, dry naturally and DO NOT put out in direct sunlight or dry near heat sources.
- For extra protection, SAS recommends using Stan’s Footwear Cleaner and Conditioner, this will extend the life of the shoe and help prevent drying and cracking.