Handsewn moccasin construction wraps soft leather completely around the foot in this long-time SAS favorite. A removable footbed molds to the foot’s natural arch, and a flexible sole provides maximum shock absorption. The EZ Lace system provides even tension across the instep.
Designed to fit and follow the shape of your foot on an exclusive SAS Foot-Shape® last. A genuine moccasin construction wraps soft and supple leather completely around your foot, and the SAS Tripad® Comfort Cushions provide long-lasting comfort. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- Heel Height: 1.00″
- Removable Footbed.
SAS CoolStep™ Foot Bed: A removable foot bed designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep™ foot beds are anti-bacterial, antifungal and washable for a healthy foot environment.
SAS Tripad Moc® Construction: The green odor-resistant tripad cushion the three pressure points of the foot: the inside ball, the outside ball, and the heel. The material we use never lose their shock-absorbing capacity.
Foot-Shape Last: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all-day comfort with added depth for your toes.
EZ Lace™ System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace™ allows for even adjustment across the instep.
- Apply a shoe cleaner.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or rag. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 as necessary. Allow the shoe plenty of time to dry.
- Apply a wax polish or a soft leather cream polish in the appropriate color to the newly cleaned areas. Allow for the shoe to dry once again.
- Buff polished areas with a clean soft rag or a shoe brush in order to create luster finish on the shoe.
- Carefully apply a sole cleaner to a clean damp rag and buff gently. Repeat as necessary to completely remove all traces of dirt, smudges, or scuffs.
- Use brush provided to remove any loose dirt.
- Spray a footbed cleaner on footbeds, making sure to wet footbed completely. Let cleanser set for a few seconds to loosen dirt and stains.
- Scrub with the brush in small, circular motions and bring to a light lather.
- Wipe down with a clean damp rag to remove dirt, and let air dry.
- Rebrush footbed with brush.
- Repeat if necessary.
There are no reviews yet.