The Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx full length shoe insole has a firmer shell and angled heel platform for greater foot control and arch support. The Pinnacle Maxx increases stability and comfort in casual, athletic and work shoes.
An ideal orthotic shoe insole for preventing and alleviating pain associated with moderate over-pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort and other common foot conditions.
- Firmer arch support
- Slightly angled heel platform
- Dual-layer cushioning
- Heat and friction reducing anti-microbial top fabric
- Increased stability for moderate pronators
- Greater motion control
- Targeted and controlled cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Full length, total contact
- Polypropylene support shell with 2 degree medial post and deeper heel cup
- EVA base, Charcoal Grey
- Polyester fabric top cover with anti-microbial protection, Maroon
- VCT® top layer, Charcoal Grey, 1/8”
- Indications: Over-Pronation (Moderate to Severe); Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Pain; Foot, Arch and Heel Pain; Calluses; Hammertoes and Claw Toe; Bunions; Neuromas; Ankle and Knee Pain.
- Ideal Shoe Type: Roomier Dress and Casual Shoes, Athletic Shoes
Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.