As crafty as it is fun, the OluKai Pehuea Pa‘i captures the beautiful Shibori art form in an ocean lifestyle spirit. Our patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe and slide functionality and embossed logos.
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole with Polynesian inspired artwork design. Leather logo patch with embossed logo detail and decorative sidewall stitching.
- Footbed: Dual-density anatomical PU footbed with a PU chassis and softer top deck providing extra cushioning for immediate step in comfort. Lined with a soft, single layer mesh footbed cover. Removable and washable.
- Drop-In Heel: Our Versatile Drop-In Heel® offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- Non-Marking Rubber: OluKai’s thermoset rubber is a compound of natural and synthetic rubber that will not leave marks or ‘scuffs’ on surfaces of any type. The gum rubber outsoles, as a natural material, will always naturally be non-marking.
- Removable Footbed: OluKai’s footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, they have crafted their footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Canvas: OluKai’s premium cotton canvas is breathable, natural and lightweight.
We recommend cleaning with mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. After cleaning let your shoes or sandals air dry away from heat.