Equipped for wet conditions, the OluKai Nohea Moku is inspired by and designed with nautical life in mind. With stretch bootie construction for barefoot wear, medial water drainage ports and no-tie bungee laces.
*Fit Tip: Due to the nature of the fit, we recommend ordering a half size down.
- Outsole: All-weather, non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping for grip on wet surfaces.
- Footbed: Dual-density PU anatomical footbed with polyurethane gel insert. Soft microfiber cover. Removable and washable.
- Drop-In Heel: OluKai’s Versatile Drop-In Heel® offers both a shoe and slide functionality.
- Vegan Friendly: OluKai’s vegan friendly footwear offers the durability, traction and support you expect from OluKai while using 100% high-quality synthetic materials, 0% animal products.
- Water Friendly: Lightweight, quick-drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- Removable Footbed: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, they have crafted their footbeds to be easily removable and washable.
- Mesh: High-quality blend of fabrics to create a lightweight and breathable textile that is both soft and quick-drying.
We recommend cleaning with mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. After cleaning let your shoes or sandals air dry away from heat.