The New Balance 1540v3 is kitted out with technology that helps deliver mile-after-mile stability and combat overpronation. It’s made with two layers of performance foam that offers superior support and a soft rebound. Designed with an ENCAP and Rollbar midsole technology, this runner offers rear foot movement control for feet on runs from 5K and beyond.
Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of US sales, New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
- Type: Motion control
- Weight: 318 grams(11.2oz)
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Use a light bristle brush (an old toothbrush works well) and a mild detergent (either dishwashing or laundry)
- Be sure to use a detergent free of dye to avoid staining
- We recommend a spot check with the detergent to ensure no staining will occur
- Scrub the shoes with the brush and use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Allow the shoes to thoroughly air dry for 24 hours
- Putting shoes through a washing machine cycle is NOT recommended, as some shoe materials should not be exposed to heat or submerged in water