The New Balance 1540v3 is kitted out with technology that helps deliver mile-after-mile stability and combat overpronation. It’s made with two layers of performance foam that offers superior support and a soft rebound. Designed with an ENCAP and Rollbar midsole technology, this runner offers rear foot movement control for feet on runs from 5K and beyond.
- Women’s Motions Control
- Weight: 318 grams (11.2 oz)
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- ENCAP® midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- A core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a tough polyurethane rim for more support and durability.
- Manufactured in the US for over 75 years and representing a limited portion of our US sales. New Balance Made is a premium collection that contains a domestic value of 70% or greater.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Use a light bristle brush (an old toothbrush works well) and a mild detergent (either dishwashing or laundry)
- Be sure to use a detergent free of dye to avoid staining
- We recommend a spot check with the detergent to ensure no staining will occur
- Scrub the shoes with the brush and use a damp cloth to wipe clean
- Allow the shoes to thoroughly air dry for 24 hours
- Putting shoes through a washing machine cycle is NOT recommended, as some shoe materials should not be exposed to heat or submerged in water