Elevating heritage style, the 7eventy6ix nods to a decade when San Antonio Shoemakers was born. A form-fitting unstructured tongue, accentuated Achilles protective padding and a padded collar make for a satisfying, yet supportive fit. Take the 7eventy6ix with you on your next run, or keep them on throughout the day. Either way, you won’t be disappointed.
SAS offers a wide range of sizes and widths to give you a more comfortable, correct fit.
Heel Height: 1.38″.
- Upper Material: Combination of genuine leather and breathable nylon textile is used on the upper of the shoe.
- Breathable Knit Upper Lining With Padded Collar: This knit upper lining offers breathability and soft-to-the- touch comfort, while the padding around the collar gives an additional layer of cushion.
- Adjustable Lace System: Featuring three punch holes to keep your foot secure and in place, two EZ Lace D-rings to guide your laces through with ease and one top eyelet to lock it all in place. This three point system works together simultaneously to secure your foot in place, while making slipping on and off a breeze.
- Precision-Cut OrthoLite® Footbed: Removable precision cut OrthoLite® footbed that is breathable and forms to the natural curves of your foot for all day comfort. All OrthoLite® foams contain 5% recycled rubber, helping keep hundreds of tons of waste out of landfills each year and are machine washable.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shockabsorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Triple Density Outsole: Two layers of EVA midsole give heel stability and forefoot compression flex zones for stride exit and lift off, while a third layer features a rubber sole for a flexible, stable experience.
ORTHOLITE® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF 02 PARTNERS, LLC
TRIPAD® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF SAN ANTONIO SHOE, INC.