For over a 15 years, the Merrell® Moab has been the choice of hikers when a choice needs to be made, making it the bestselling hiker in the world. Famous for its out-of-the-box comfort, durability and all-purpose versatility, its predecessors have enabled 25 million people to step further outdoors. The all new Moab 3 features a new more supportive insole, a softer more cushioned midsole, and a best-in-class Vibram® outsole. Our newest generation is the most environmentally friendly Moab ever, utilizing recycled materials in construction. The Moab 3 Mid WP features a waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry.
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Pig suede leather and mesh upper
- 100% recycled laces and webbing
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Protective toe cap
- 100% recycled mesh lining
- Removable Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole designed with a technical compound with great overall performance for multisport, outdoor, mountain bike, snow sports, and water sports. Its non-marking formula delivers an all-around balance of grip, traction, durability, flexibility
- Lug: 5mm • 2lbs-4oz, 1000g
There are no reviews yet.