From the peak to the pavement, the men’s HOKA Anacapa 2 Low GTX hiking shoes are ready for wherever the path leads, with their lightweight, waterproof uppers and grippy outsoles.
- Updated design features recycled yarn meshes and 30% sugarcane midsoles
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers with metal eyelets
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit waterproof/breathable membranes are made with recycled content and are designed to deliver lighter, more breathable waterproof ventilation
- Achilles heel comfort build
- Soybean-based sockliners
- Lightweight EVA midsoles made with 30% sugarcane
- Abrasion-resistant toe caps
- Vibram® Megagrip outsoles with SwallowTail™ heels
|Type of Waterproofing||
GORE-TEX Invisible Fit waterproof/breathable membranes
EVA (30% sugarcane)
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 14.7 oz.
Contains recycled materials