Dunham is proud to present boots with roots. The 8000 mid waterproof boots for men are a new take on an old classic. Its full-grain uppers and padded collars give the Midland a time-honored look and feel, while internal R-Bars offer extra rear-foot stability. The rugged design, slip-resistance, and non- marking sole of these men’s boots that will take you through any season comfortably.
- Full-length EVA midsole increases performance comfort and optimizes balance
- Lightweight cushioned midsole offers reliable comfort
- Waterproof materials help to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch for a smoother stride
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep you steady on your feet
- Removable footbed allows for use of your own orthotics as needed
- Slip Resistance – ASTM F1677, Mark II in Wet/Dry Conditions
Our Hydro-Shield technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. Waterproof leathers are sealed during the tanning process and then seam-sealed for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.
There are no reviews yet.